The Reel Rock Film Tour is searching for a freelance digital marketing specialist to strategize and implement digital campaigns for a virtual and in-person film tour targeted at the global climbing community.
We believe a person with the following skills and traits will succeed in this position:
· Experience with campaigns centered around:IG and Facebook paid ads
- Email marketing through established newsletter list & Shopify store
- Google Ads and Analytics
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Factual and insightful analysis of data and ability to pivot strategies
· Ability to work independently and confidently
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Understanding of social media landscape and trends
Bonus points if you’re a climber, live in Front Range of Colorado, have experience marketing events, or are framiliar have familiarity marketing in the outdoor industry.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear about your past work! Initially looking for approximately six months of freelance part-time work, with opportunities for continued work for the right person.
· Job type: freelance 15-25 hours per week
· Pay: from $30 per hour
Apply by sending a cover letter and resume to email@example.com; write “Digital Marketing Specialist” in the subject line
The REEL ROCK internship program is designed for college students and recent graduates to gain experience working at an award-winning film and TV production company. The internships are offered three times annually: summer (approximately June 1– Aug 15), fall (Aug 15 – Dec 15), and spring (Jan 5 – May 15). Internships are only offered at our office in Boulder, Colorado.
The internship is UNPAID but students may receive college credit. Interns can work 20 – 40 hours per week.
The Internship is designed for people interested in all aspects of film production. Duties and responsibilities include:
· Research story ideas
· Assist Producers and office coordinators as needed
· Conduct research on company needs, present findings, and give recommendations
· Organizing footage
· Assist with travel arrangements
· Assist on shoots when possible
· Organizing archival material
· Assistant edit in Premiere Pro
· Lend support to production department as needed
· Transcribing interviews
· Help coordinate projects between various departments
The ideal candidate:
· Is an organized, dependable, self-starter
· Has experience in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), GoogleDrive, and Dropbox
· Has experience in editing with Adobe Premiere and has a working knowledge of the entire Abode Suite
· Is an efficient and skilled Internet researcher
· Enjoys working in collaboration on complex projects
· Has strong verbal and written communication skills
· Has a passion for film, TV and/or video
· Is familiar with film codecs, and has experience creating motion graphics (e.g.After Effects)
· Applicants should send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Intern_Lastname_SessionYear" (ex. Intern_Smith_Fall2016).
· Before the body of the email, please list out your experience level with the following applications, on a scale of 1-5 (1 indicating little to no experience, 5 indicating professional level): Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects.
· Please label resume, cover letter, and application "LastnameResume,"“LastnameCoverLetter,” and “LastnameApplication.
We accept applications on a rolling basis. However, to receive priority, have your application in by the following deadlines:
· Spring: December 1st
· Summer: March 15th
· Fall: July 15th