Well, in late 2019 in Wuhan, China…come on, we all know what’s happening. Coronavirus has restricted large in-person gatherings all over the world. And while it’s been a difficult year, we have to say it’s made us at Reel Rock even more stoked to bring these inspiring new films to life and launch them into the world. So - voila! - an online premiere.
Yes. Please abide by local regulations, and common sense, for guidance. We ask you to support Reel Rock by purchasing a group pass and to contribute an additional $20 for each person above two in your watch party.
No. This event is intended for at home use only for individuals, families or small gatherings.
The Global Online Premiere is more than just a conventional film watching experience: it features pre and post show content, Q+A with the athletes, and epic gear-giveaways for the lucky ones and E-Gift bags for all. And, importantly, once the watch window expires, you will no longer be able to view the films.
Currently the December 18 - January 3 screening window is the only virtual event scheduled.
Yes. Reel Rock 15 will have subtitles in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese.
If you’re watching with 2 or more people, we ask that you purchase a Group Ticket and pay $20 for each additional person. In other words, you will buy only one ticket but contribute extra for each person watching.
Yes. If you’ve already purchased multiple tickets (using the Quantity drop down menu during payment, and want to distribute them to the recipients, follow these directions:
1) Click the "Watch Now" link in your ticket confirmation email. From there, you'll be directed to the Eventive ticketing page. (you may need to log in)
2) Click the gear icon next to the ticket you wish you transfer.
3) Click Transfer Tickets.
4) Confirm the ticket you want to transfer by checking the box next to the ticket name, then click the blue "Transfer 1 Ticket" button on the bottom right.
5)Enter the recipient's email address, then click the blue "Confirm & Send Transfer" button.
6)The ticket will still appear in your My Tickets page. It will now say "1 Transfer Pending."
7)Your recipient will receive an email from email@example.com with the subject line "Gift from [your email address]" Your recipient must click the blue Accept Gift Stream button!
If you’ve already bought your own ticket and would now like to give another as a gift, follow these instructions:
1) Go to your confirmation email and click on the provided link to the screening page
2) Click on “Give as a gift” in the video player window
3) Enter the recipient’s email address and follow the prompts
The payment will originate in U.S. dollars and be converted by your credit card, which may incur an additional fee.
Adventure Entertainment will be launching a full tour in Australia and New Zealand beginning March 2021.
Some credit cards flag international online purchases as potential fraud. If your credit card is being declined, call your credit card company to report the desired charges as legitimate.
TECH & PLAYBACK QUESTIONS
This could be for a number of reasons. Our best guesses:
• Try refreshing the webpage
• Be certain the play button on the player is not set to pause
• Check you are logged in using the account give to purchase your ticket
• Is someone else using your account on a different device? Each ticket allows playback on one device at a time
• Are you using a VPN (Virtual Private Network)? If so, turn it off. The Global Online Premiere does not allow VPN access.
Video playback depends on several factors. To improve your playback experience, make sure you have a fast, stable internet connection. We recommend using the most recent version of Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. You may experience playback issues with outdated devices and browsers.
Check to make sure you’re signed in with the same account used to purchase your ticket. Click on Login in the upper right corner of the webpage. Or, if you’re logged in with the incorrect account, click on the account’s symbol in the upper right corner to log out.
If you bought your ticket using the "Continue with Facebook" option at checkout, you'll need to log in with facebook or by using that email address. If you don't have access to that account anymore, go to the "need help" button and click "launch live chat support."
The RR15 Global Premiere is available Friday, December 18 - January 3. Once you purchase your ticket, you can begin watching at any time during that watch window. Once you start watching, you have 72 hours to complete watching the program.
You can watch on PCs running Windows 7+, and Intel-based Macs running macOS 10.12+.
Yes, you can watch on iPhones and iPads using Safari.
Important note: Due to content protection restrictions, the Screen Mirroring feature cannot be used. Additionally, HDMI or other video dongles cannot be connected to your device. Instead, use AirPlay or download the Eventive TV app to watch on your TV. If you're watching via the Eventive TV app, you will need to first unlock the screening on another device.
Yes, you can watch on Android 6.0 or later tablets and phones using Chrome. If Chromecasting, must have 3rd generation or later Chromecast stick.
To Chromecast from a mobile Android device:
• Make sure your mobile phone or tablet is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast device.
• Tap the "Cast" icon in the lower righthand corner of the player. If no icon appears, this means casting is not supported on your device.
To Chromecast from computer:
• Open the content in the Google Chrome browser.
• Click the "Cast" icon in the lower right hand corner of the player. If no icon appears, this means casting is not supported on your device.
Yes, there are several ways to do this. We recommend connecting an HDMI cable between to connect the TV to the laptop. Detailed instructions, and alternative techniques, can be found here.
No. Each ticket is linked to the account used to purchase it, and allows for one login. If you want to watch on multiple devices at the same time, you will need to purchase additional ticket(s) using a new login / password.
Reel Rock is using the Eventive platform to host and stream the films. To change your credit card info on please visit:
In the top right corner, click the login button and enter the same email and password combo you used on the REEL ROCK website. Update your payment preferences and then head back to our website to complete your order.
Reel Rock is using the Eventive platform to host and stream the films. Visit this page to update your password:
Click the login button in the upper right corner, enter your email address, and then click "Forgot Password". After resetting it, you should be able to return to the RR15 ticket page to complete your purchase.
If you bought your ticket using the "Continue with Facebook" option at checkout, you'll need to log in with Facebook or by using that email address. If you don't have access to that account anymore, go to the "need help" button and click "launch live chat support," or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This can be for a number of reasons.
- The most common reason is a mis-typed email when you purchased your ticket. Please email email@example.com
- The confirmation email occasionally gets caught up by spam / junk / promotions folders. Please take a look
- You may have bought the tickets with a seldom used email address.
GENERAL REEL ROCK 15 QUESTIONS
Yes. We aim to launch a RR15 tour beginning in early spring 2021. Locations will depend on the local coronavirus situation and public health policy. As we’ve learned in the past year, you never know what’s in store. Some scheduled shows may need to be postponed or cancelled. Therefore we suggest you grab some drinks and popcorn and watch the online premiere!
Undetermined at this time. The earliest possible release is summer 2021.
Oh, come on. Let’s savor this edition first! It may be our best program ever.